- The design is new, I thought it was a nice change from the space stuff; I still love the space stuff, and Star Trek and geek-dom, but I like the new format, I'm back to being completely myself, which is so wonderful!
- "College 2.0" is going to be a page all about my college experience. I've transferred to the University of Kansas, and will be rooming with a friend of mine, which will be an extremely...interesting experience. I'll be posting tips, tricks, frustrations, and general college-type-stuff here.
- "Love to Sweat" is essentially self explanatory. It's about me, loving to sweat! I'm an avid spinner, Pilates lover, and generally love to workout and sweat like crazy. Again, you'll find tips, tricks, workouts, thoughts, and whatever else I can think of here.
- "Rootbound" is mainly just a fun page about my plants in the garden here at home. There will be lots of pictures and maybe a few tips (I'll have to butter my mom up for some), and maybe even an appearance from my dog, Star.
- No worries, the fish have simply moved from the top of the page to the bottom of the page. You can still have them chase your cursor around and feed them to your heart's content.
Monday, July 8, 2013
What's New?
Okay. Everything here looks different. There's tons of new pages, and links, and where have the fish gone? Just relax, it's all going to be fine. Just let me explain! As you can see, I've completely revamped the entire blog. Really, I've just been on a blogging frenzy. Here's the down low on what's going on: