Monday, July 8, 2013

My Triumphant Return!

Greetings! Man, has it been a long time. But here I am. I've been working on a joint project blog recently. It's an ongoing, interesting, kind of, well, project. Oh, how I've missed my own blog. Sometimes, it's nice doing things with friends, until you've kind of reached your own tolerance threshold, and need to just stop before you end up burning that bridge. More posts about that to come, I promise. Also, more Gluten-Free recipes to come! Clyde is still going strong, he's his normal, happy self. He hasn't been on any new adventures recently, but he's about to come to my new dorm, so I'm sure I'll have some new tales (or tails) to tell. For now, I'm going to brainstorm about what to post.

I'll be seeing you soon! In the meantime, go check out my project blog I mentioned earlier:
humerusapollo.blogspot.com 

Bye for now!
--E